Since Meyla surprised me with her last heat cycle, she came in 6 weeks early, I'm thinking she will have her next cycle in July/August and will be bred then.
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN A PUPPY FROM MEYLA'S NEXT LITTER, SEND ME (Sheryl) AN E-MAIL AND LET ME KNOW, email@example.com
If Smá would get moving here and come into heat, I could then have her hips done and start figuring who I will breed her too. She won't be 2 until the end of February but it's never too early to start planning.
I also co-own Tri-Star Gander and I will be having his hips checked very soon. Fingers are crossed. He will be 2 at the end of January and pending all health checks, will be available for stud.
Two of Meyla's puppies from her last litter have had their hips done and I am so thrilled with the results. We have a Penn-HIP of .53 and .49 and .49 and .48!!!!!!