Smá is in heat and just moving very slowly towards the perfect breeding time.
I have picked a stud for her but in case I run into problems and need to use one of the back up boys, I am going to wait until after the breeding takes place to name the daddy.
Smá has come into heat!!! Now I need to finalize stud plans. I took her to the vet today for a progesterone test that will tell where she is in her heat cycle. I usually do not do this but many dogs have beenhaving strange heat cycles and breeders seem to be missing the right time for breeding.
The waitlist for the next litter is filling up or possibly full. If you are interested let me know.
I am located in Michigan
For more information, contact Sheryl