All of Meyla's puppies are gaining weight nicely and getting bigger. They are doing well with their Neuro Stimulation exersices. Yesterday I noticed that it is time for their first nail cut, I will let you know how that goes today. Eyes should be opening in the next few days and they are beginning to try and get up on all four legs to move. Once they are two weeks old time will start to fly by.
Just as they are starting to turn into little puppies instead of looking like little guinea pigs, Smá should be having her litter.
Smá is getting bigger. The last few days I have been able to feel the puppies move!! We are getting closer 11 days or less.
First puppy born at 1:35am, female, 9.9oz Second puppy born 2:04am, male, 12.3oz Third puppy born, 2:21, male, 11.1oz Forth puppy born, 2:40, female, 11.9oz Fifth puppy born, 3:22, female, 12.0oz
Meyla had 3 black tri color girls and 1 black tri color boy and 1 tan boy.
- blog 3-28-2019
- Puppy Application
- Breeding plans for 2019
- Breeding Plans 2017/2018
- Gemma x Valdemar puppies born 11-7-2018
- Remi/Valdemar puppies born 4-8-18
- MY DOGS
- Asta and Finn, Sma and Luke puppies
- Puppy chair pictures!!!
- Available Studs
- Elly x Max puppies 7-5-17
- Raena x Leifur puppies 9-8-15
- Asta a Link puppies
- Sma x Ilmar puppies born 6-25-2014
- Puppies born April 27,2013
- Laufey and Max puppies Oct. 21, 2014
- Sma and Luke puppies 5/31/12 AKC CH Haugardsminde's Sma x AKC GCH Bjarkarkots Hroi Hottur Luke, CGC,MX,AJX,OF Litter due 6/3/12
- Meyla and Fenrir puppies are here 5/19/12
- Puppies October 9, 2011.
- The Puppies are here!!! Meyla and Magni 4-6-10
- Puppies Sept. 2008 Meyla x Rodi