Along with the good news of Smá having puppies, I also have some disappointing news about Leika and her pregnancy. Leika had another ultrasound last week and the vet told Jane that Leika will not be having puppies. So, we will start the plans to breed Leika when she comes into heat towards the end of the summer.
On Sunday, Smá started to not eat her food, she just picked. Good sign that we have puppies.
Smá goes for her pregnancy test next week, fingers are crossed for lots of babies. Next week she will be half way through her pregnancy. Check back Wednesday to see the result
I'm not noticing to many changes but Smá does seem a little thicker in the middle. With Meyla she stops eating right around 3 weeks into it but unfortunately Smá does not do this.
Meyla has been very sweet and loving towards Smá, more so than usual. I even found Meyla curled up sleeping right against Smá. Meyla doesn't usually curl up to the girls. It will be interesting to see what Meyla does with a litter of puppies that aren't hers. Last year Meyla had her litter first and then Smá.
- blog 11-6-2019
- Puppy Application
- Breeding plans for 2019
- Gemma x Valdemar puppies born 11-7-2018
- Remi/Valdemar puppies born 4-8-18
- MY DOGS
- Asta and Finn, Sma and Luke puppies
- Puppy chair pictures!!!
- Elly x Max puppies 7-5-17
- Raena x Leifur puppies 9-8-15
- Asta a Link puppies
- Sma x Ilmar puppies born 6-25-2014
- Puppies born April 27,2013
- Laufey and Max puppies Oct. 21, 2014
- Sma and Luke puppies 5/31/12 AKC CH Haugardsminde's Sma x AKC GCH Bjarkarkots Hroi Hottur Luke, CGC,MX,AJX,OF Litter due 6/3/12
- Meyla and Fenrir puppies are here 5/19/12
- Puppies October 9, 2011.
- The Puppies are here!!! Meyla and Magni 4-6-10
- Puppies Sept. 2008 Meyla x Rodi