Nothing new to report, just have to wait and see. Around 3 weeks I might have some signs.
I bred Meyla again on Thursday, so hopefully we will have puppies due October 11th. Usually about 2 1/2 weeks after breeding Meyla will start eating less food, morning sickness. I will keep you updated.
Today I made the trip back to see if Meyla was ready for breeding and she was. They sure made me wait. I arrived a little after 10am and they made me wait till 4pm!!
Since I was in the area, I took Meyla to see her boy, on the chance she might have been ready, she was not ready. I will make the trip again tomorrow to see if Meyla is ready for breeding:)
Today I took Meyla to a dog show and she was up against one other girl, Meyla did it, she has another point towards her champianship! She is slowly getting more comfortable in the ring. She will be on a show break until after the puppies go to their new homes and she will need to get her coat back after having pups! We will continue to work on getting Meyla finished in the early spring.
- blog 10-9-2019
- Puppy Application
- Breeding plans for 2019
- Gemma x Valdemar puppies born 11-7-2018
- Remi/Valdemar puppies born 4-8-18
- MY DOGS
- Asta and Finn, Sma and Luke puppies
- Puppy chair pictures!!!
- Elly x Max puppies 7-5-17
- Raena x Leifur puppies 9-8-15
- Asta a Link puppies
- Sma x Ilmar puppies born 6-25-2014
- Puppies born April 27,2013
- Laufey and Max puppies Oct. 21, 2014
- Sma and Luke puppies 5/31/12 AKC CH Haugardsminde's Sma x AKC GCH Bjarkarkots Hroi Hottur Luke, CGC,MX,AJX,OF Litter due 6/3/12
- Meyla and Fenrir puppies are here 5/19/12
- Puppies October 9, 2011.
- The Puppies are here!!! Meyla and Magni 4-6-10
- Puppies Sept. 2008 Meyla x Rodi