Sma's puppies went for their checkup, shots and micro chips yesterday. They were the best litter for not putting up a fuss for the shot and micro chip. The litter looks good and all pups are healthy.
This is the picture I do with all my litters just before they start leaving.
The puppies got a hold of the web cam and chewed it off the cord. Hopefully I will get a new one today.
Tira, Loa, Kambur, Surtur and Braeda
Smá's puppies are getting bigger and are enjoying exploring outside with the bigger puppies. They have been eating their mush food and I have started adding in a little dog food to get them use to that.
This morning Meyla's puppies went to the vet for first shots, health checks and micro chipping! Everything is well with the puppies. They all weigh between 5 and 6 lbs.
On Monday morning I have an appoinment to have the puppies evaluated. I would have done this sooner but with the 4th of July weekend she was out of town.
Meyla's puppies are eating hard food now and can't get enough of it. They are all little pigs.
Over the next week the puppies will start sleeping in a crate. First I pair them up and after they are use to that I will crate them all separately at night. This will get them use to sleeping alone when they head off to their new homes in a couple weeks.
- blog 10-9-2019
- Puppy Application
- Breeding plans for 2019
- Gemma x Valdemar puppies born 11-7-2018
- Remi/Valdemar puppies born 4-8-18
- MY DOGS
- Asta and Finn, Sma and Luke puppies
- Puppy chair pictures!!!
- Elly x Max puppies 7-5-17
- Raena x Leifur puppies 9-8-15
- Asta a Link puppies
- Sma x Ilmar puppies born 6-25-2014
- Puppies born April 27,2013
- Laufey and Max puppies Oct. 21, 2014
- Sma and Luke puppies 5/31/12 AKC CH Haugardsminde's Sma x AKC GCH Bjarkarkots Hroi Hottur Luke, CGC,MX,AJX,OF Litter due 6/3/12
- Meyla and Fenrir puppies are here 5/19/12
- Puppies October 9, 2011.
- The Puppies are here!!! Meyla and Magni 4-6-10
- Puppies Sept. 2008 Meyla x Rodi