Here are pictures of Gander, Njola and Indi from today. These three are still looking for their new families. Gander and Njola were the favorites for structure at 6 weeks.
Meyla has weaned the puppies. Reykur leaves this weekend. Hopefully the rest will follow shortly.
At 6 weeks the puppies had their first shots and were microchipped. All of them did very well, of course the boys are always louder when getting shots and chips.
I just put up some new pictures.
The puppies are growing and are now eating puppy food 4x a day.
At night I put them in the whelping weaning pen, during the day they get to be out and about in the dining room. They really enjoy being out and put up quite a big fuss when I'm not ready to take them out of the box.
The puppies are liking the warm weather and have been going outside. Every time they are out they enjoy it more and more.
- blog 10-9-2019
- Puppy Application
- Breeding plans for 2019
- Gemma x Valdemar puppies born 11-7-2018
- Remi/Valdemar puppies born 4-8-18
- MY DOGS
- Asta and Finn, Sma and Luke puppies
- Puppy chair pictures!!!
- Elly x Max puppies 7-5-17
- Raena x Leifur puppies 9-8-15
- Asta a Link puppies
- Sma x Ilmar puppies born 6-25-2014
- Puppies born April 27,2013
- Laufey and Max puppies Oct. 21, 2014
- Sma and Luke puppies 5/31/12 AKC CH Haugardsminde's Sma x AKC GCH Bjarkarkots Hroi Hottur Luke, CGC,MX,AJX,OF Litter due 6/3/12
- Meyla and Fenrir puppies are here 5/19/12
- Puppies October 9, 2011.
- The Puppies are here!!! Meyla and Magni 4-6-10
- Puppies Sept. 2008 Meyla x Rodi