Smá is in heat and just moving very slowly towards the perfect breeding time.
I have picked a stud for her but in case I run into problems and need to use one of the back up boys, I am going to wait until after the breeding takes place to name the daddy.
Leave a Reply.
I am located in Michigan
For more information, contact Sheryl